One to One Mentoring
We appreciate that many practitioners are starting out in implant dentistry by certificate courses which normally includes basic training for simple cases and because of the nature of these certificate courses, practitioners may not have the confidence and the skills to perform the more advanced cases. Dr Sam Parsno is highly skilled implantologist who is able to provide mentoring service to colleagues with life time support.
One to one mentoring will include:
- How to assess the potential implant patient
- How to define and carefully execute the most suitable treatment
- How to manage the soft tissue and hard tissue
- How to augment: Guided bone regeneration, autogenous onlay bone graft, sinus lift
- How to avoid the complications and how to handle them if they occur
- How to take a good impression and what type of abutment to choose
- How to detect implant failure at early stages and how to deal with it
- How to perform immediate placement with or without immediate loading
- How to perform computer guided surgery
- How to perform flapless surgery
- Fees: please contact Dr Parsno to discuss the fees.
As part of mentoring program, Sam offers services for:
1. Surgical Placement Only
The patient is returned following successful implant integration with a healing cap or temporary crown/abutment in place.
2. Grafting Procedures
In areas of inadequate bone volume, we can provide graft augmentation procedures as the case dictates. After healing we would also be responsible for the fixture placement. Patients would be returned to you after the completion of the second stage surgery. This way we can be totally responsible for graft maturation within the site.
3. A one day introductory prosthetic course/mentoring programme
By the end of this day you will be able to assess your own patients for the suitability of a dental implant. You will understand the prosthetic components to allow you to restore integrated implants.
4. Visiting Service
We have the facility to place the implants at your practice. Sam brings his own nurse, drapes, implants and surgical equipment for this procedure.
If you are interested in any part of mentoring program, simply fill in the form below and submit it.
Nobel Aesthetic Alliance Program
Allure Dental Care has recently been accredited by Nobel Biocare as a mentor centre for the aesthetic Alliance program. As a result, we will provide theoretical and practical courses to colleagues who wish to become proficient in restoring dental implants.
The course is held by Dr Sam Parsno who has been using Nobel Biocare implant system in the last 15 years with great rate of success and is happy to share his experience with you.
The full program is organized into four modules based on the unique treatment indication:
- Missing Anterior single tooth
- Missing posterior single tooth
- Partially edentulous
- Fully edentulous arch
Each module is presented over several sessions in a small group setting (6-8) to stimulate interactive learning. The program is designed to enhance the comfort level of clinicians to routinely utilise dental implants within their dental practice. As part of the EAP, participants are encouraged to bring cases that they will restore during each module.
Verifiable CPD credit will be issued by Nobel Biocare based upon the actual number of program hours. (Module 1 consist of 15 hours)
Who is the course recommended to?
- Dentists with little or no experience in implant dentistry.
- Dentists who prefer not to undertake any surgical procedure but wish to carry out the restorative part of Implant treatment in his/her practice.
- Dentist who plan to start a comprehensive implant course or a foundation course.
- Dentist with experience in implantology who is considering using Nobel Biocare system.
Benefits of attending an Aesthetic Alliance Program:
- Learn the correct way to restore a dental implant based upon the defined treatment indication.
- Opportunity to treatment-plan and restore dental implants on your own patients during the course.
- Sessions are held after normal practice hours in a small group setting.
- Earn verifiable CPD through lectures and hands-on sessions by a quality mentor.
Venue: Allure Dental Care, Bedford Ave, Barnet EN5 2EP
Registration: You are required to register for the course by e-mail: email@example.com (Include your contact details in your e-mail) and you will receive the course program in details.
Date for next course: TBA